Floods Are Costly
Consider these facts:
- The average damage to a 2000 square foot home subject to three inches of flooding is $22,500 according to the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
- According to the National Weather Service, Florida has the largest amount of Hurricane strikes.
- A recent study showed one-third of all floods occurred outside standard flood hazard areas. However, only one percent of people outside of the flood plains buy flooding coverage.
If you were the victim of a flood and didn’t have coverage, what would you do? Could you afford $22,500 to fix the damages?
When pondering those questions, ask yourself if you can afford not to carry flood coverage? We can help.
Rock-Solid Flood Insurance
Harbor Insurance in South and East Florida can make the Flood Insurance process easy and affordable for you. This important protection offers an extra layer of security in case of a catastrophe.
Many homeowners in low to moderate flood risk areas may pay less than $400 for insurance. You can get up to $250,000 in property damages and $100,000 for personal belongings with that kind of insurance.
Harbor Insurance Provides Flood Protection For South And East Florida
Come to Harbor Insurance for flood protection because of three factors:
- You know we live in and are committed to the community and its residents
- You can expect tailored and over the top customer service
- You can rely on the expertise of the seasoned Harbor Insurance staff.
We know Flood Insurance! Visit any of our Florida offices in Port St. Lucie or West Palm Beach to identify your exposure and discuss your flood insurance options with us.
Get started today. Come visit our office, give us a call or simply fill out the Protection Savings Form on this page right now. An insurance agent will contact you to explore the options that work best for your home and family.