Accident Avoidance is Not Promised to You
If you have ever been driving down I-95 or the turnpike in Vero Beach or Sebastian and come to an abrupt stop, heard the shrieks of crashing metal or someone slamming on brakes, you have probably just experienced the injury or fatality of someone because of an auto accident. It is a horrible thing to witness and even worse, to be involved in one of these accidents. And when you’re alone, unprotected and uncertain, it can be devastating.
You may not be able to avoid being a victim of an accident, but you can make sure that you are not vulnerable to being unprotected because your life as you know it will change drastically if you are not protected properly.
Get value protection before an accident by calling Harbor Insurance.
A Protective Shield
Think of your auto insurance as a shield. The shield protects you and your assets in case of loss, injury or damage. It consists of the following protections:
- Liability – Bodily injury or property damage to others if you should be found at fault. Imagine driving down US 1 along Indian River and you get into an accident. Liability provides limits to cover the injury to that person along with coverage to repair their high value car.
- Collision – This will repair your vehicle in the event that it is damaged by a collision
- Comprehensive – Coverage for your vehicle if it is damaged by anything other than collision like fire, lightning or theft
Other protection includes:
- Medical Payments if you have to pay on an injury for yourself or a passenger
- Emergency Road service if you are ever stranded in your vehicle.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection. It is mandatory to carry Personal Injury Protection (also known as PIP) but not everyone follows the law and your injuries may be more substantial than the limits carried on a policy. Unfortunately it is not uncommon for individuals to drive on our roadways with insufficient coverage, not to mention any insurance coverage at all.
We will show you all of your protection options, recommend the right limits and make sure you are receiving all of the discounts you are entitled to.
Protection is meaningless after the accident. And think of it. We are all one mishap away from devastating personal and financial loss.
At Harbor Insurance we have protected the residents and businesses of Vero Beach and Indian River County since 1901. We know the area and the residents, because we live here too. We know how to protect you with the right car insurance.
Avoiding accidents is not promised to you or anyone else. So, don’t delay. Be prepared for life’s misfortunes. Complete the Protection Savings Form now and let the professionals at Harbor Insurance forge a shield of protection over you.