Commercial Property Insurance
Expert Advice On Business Property Insurance
Have you ever seen such an increase in threats to your commercial property building and business inventory? Along with growing concerns for mayhem related to floods, fire and extreme weather which is occurring with unsettling unpredictability, you cant forget the basics of Commercial Property Insurance either. As a business owner it is imperative to keep in mind the exposures you face on a day to day basis as well as the possibility of the unknown.
In today's fast paced business world you also have to be concerned about computer system damage, website or data hackers, customer information & privacy breaches as well as internet outages; all these instances can be detrimental to your business if not covered properly by your commercial property and Business Insurance policy(s). Harbor Insurance is here to help!
The Harbor Insurance Pledge
Contact Harbor Insurance in the Treasure Coast and South Florida. We will not only help you with your Commercial Property coverage, we promise the following.
Based upon information you provide to us, we will:
- Review possible exposures to your unique line of business.
- Provide you with insurance coverage options
- Allow you to make an informed decision.
We will scour the top-rated and diverse pool of over 30 insurance companies that we represent until we find the Business Property Insurance program than precisely matches your needs. We understand the needs of our community and the needs of Florida business owners; doing business locally since 1901 our agents have a wealth of knowledge to share with you.
To help you save money, we will see if combining property coverage into a package makes the most sense. We will also help you take advantage of any expense reducing risk management activities that may be available on the individual property protections. At Harbor Insurance we understand that each business faces unique challenges and in turn requires specific Commercial Property Insurance coverage tailored to your specific business insurance needs.
The coverages available are:
- The structure or building; is there enough coverage to cover replacement costs on the building(s)?
- Improvements for the betterment of the occupant; whether you own your building or rent space you may need property coverage.
- Business personal property within the building (furniture, computers, inventories, etc.)
- Business Income (Business Interruption Coverage); after a covered claim Business Income Coverage provides reimbursement to the business owner for lost profits and/or fixed expenses while the business is closed and being restored as a result of a disaster, fire, closure by civil authority, etc.
- Personal property of others in the building including employees, vendors, customers or tenants
- Equipment or Installation Floater; does your business regularly transport goods for service or installation on other premises? Some commercial property policies do not automatically provide this coverage type or the terms are very limited. You can however purchase this additional coverage by endorsement or a separate policy in most cases.
- Electronic Data Processing or EDP; this coverage protects you from computer related losses such as virus attacks, power surges and in some cases even data privacy leaks. A Commercial Property policy alone typically has extremely limited coverage for computer networks but this coverage can be added in addition to your regular insurance policy package.
Harbor Insurance Services The Treasure Coast Down To West Palm Beach
Harbor Insurance writes Commercial Property Insurance all along Florida’s Atlantic side including the Treasure Coast and South Florida. With offices in Port St. Lucie and West Palm Beach, our agency is perfectly positioned to service all of your Business Property Insurance needs throughout the state of Florida.
Get started today! Come visit our office, give us a call or simply fill out the Protection Savings Form on this page right now to get started.